Site owner and editor
Company name: OSF Flavors France
Legal form: SARL
Registered office: ZA de la Reine Blanche, Lieu-dit le fond Hulin, 60110
SIREN number: 408415008
Intracommunity VAT number: FR12408415008
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone number: 01 30 28 86 76
Company name: Bonhomme SA
Legal form: SARL
Registered office: 10 Rue Vicq d'Azir, 75010 PARIS, France
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 01 77 12 58 20
Company name: PlanetHoster
Address: 4416 Louis-B.-Mayer, Laval, H7P 0G1, Canada
Phone number: 01 76 60 41 43
What is GDPR?
GDPR stands for "General Data Protection Regulation". It is the European regulation that has framed the handling of personal data in the European Union since May 25, 2018.
Legal context: In continuity with the French Data Protection Act of 1978 (Loi Informatique et Libertés) the GDPR adapts and keeps pace with changes in technology and our societies.
GDPR provides citizens greater control over the use of their data.
OSF Flavors is committed to ensur ing that the handling of personal data carried out on its website complies with GDPR and the French Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et Libertés).
Who is the data controller?
The data controller of the osfflavors.com website is OSF Flavors, with a registered office at ZA de la Reine Blanche, Lieu - dit le fond Hulin, 60110 LORMAISON, France.
For further information, please refer to the legal notice on this site.
Who is the Data Protection Officer?
OSF Flavors has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to assist you incomplyingwith the GDPR: [...]
You can reach him or her:
- By e-mail at thefollowing address:email@example.com
- By regular mail by sending a letter to the following address: ZA de la Reine Blanche, Lieu-dit lefond Hulin, 60110 LORMAISON, France
What types of data can be obtained, and for what purposes?
"Personal data" is "any information relating to an identified or recognizable natural person".
A person can beidentified as:
- directly (e.g. surname, first name)
- or indirectly (e.g. by an identifier, a customer number, a telephone number, etc.).
When using the osfflavors.com site, the following data may be collected for the following purposes:
|Origin of Collected data
|Purpose of data handling
|Connection and browsing data
|User session security and website traffic analysis. Find out more about cookie management
|Sample(s) request form
|Name, first name, company name, corporate role, email address, telephone number, address and nationality
|Sample(s) requests made by customers are managed and processed by the relevant internal departments
|Requests for GDPR rights
|Photocopy of your identity card
|Management and handling of requests relating to the rights of the concerned individual, exercised under the GDPR and the French Data Protection Act
What is the legal basis for the data handling carried out by this site?
The handling of your data by OSF Flavors is based on:
- On your authorization regarding optional cookies if you accept them. Of course, your authorization can be withdrawn at any time by selecting the "cookies" banner.
- Or on compliance with a legal obligation, particularly regarding the enforcement of your rights under the GDPR and the French Data Protection Act in the event of rights applications (see below "What are your rights?").
- Or on your legitimate interest in the collection of data for sample(s) requests management.
Who receives the data? Is it transferred outside the European Union?
The data collected is intended for responsiveness to OSF Flavors requests , who will not share your information with other companies. Only authorized personnel will have access to your data.
Personal data collected and generated by this website may be transferred to parties outside the European Union (EU). When you submit your personal information, you understand and agree that OSF Flavors may transfer, store, and process your information in a ny of the countries in which OSF Flavors has offices (this includes OSF offices worldwide).
How is your data secured?
OSF Flavors is committed to protecting the personal data processed onthis site in line with state-of-the-art technology.The followingare the main security measuresappliedto protect your data:
- Compliance with the principle of Privacy by design: each modification project to the websiterequires a GDPR compliance assessment and a review of any cookies that may be implemented,as well as providing transparent information for users.
- In case of a security flaw or data breach: all OSF Flavors membersare aware of whatsteps tofollow to correct breaches as quickly and efficiently as possible and to minimize the adverseconsequences of breaches.
- Securing the site with the https protocol.
How long is personal data stored?
|Data Samples Request Form
|Requests for GDPR rights
|Time required to process your request (1 month)
For more information on the retention period for a particular data, you can e-mail the Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed by OSF Flavors: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your rights?
By the personal data protection applicable law, you have the following rights:
- Right to access your data and the information relating to it;
- Right of rectification, deletion and portability of your data;
- Right to limit and to object the handling of your data;
- Right to withdraw your authorization;
- Right not to be subject to a fully automated decision.
You also have the right (whenever applicable) to specify general or detailed instructions concerning the storage, deletion and disclosure of your data after your death.
How can I exercise my rights
You can submit your requests in several ways:
- Through the OSF Flavors rights manegement module: rights management.
- By regular mail to OSF Flavors at ZA de la Reine Blanche, Lieu-dit le fond Hulin, 60110 LORMAISON, France.
- Personally at OSF Flavors reception desk, located at ZA de la Reine BLanche, Lieu-dit le fond Hulin, 60110 LORMAISON, France.
Please submit your requests by one of the above methods, enclosing a copy of your identification document. This will enable OSF Flavors to verify your identity before handling any personal data. The document will be deleted as soon as your request is completed.
OSF Flavors may require the payment of a reasonable fee based on administrative costs for any additional copies requested (Article 15.3 of the GDPR).
In the event of clearly unjustified or excessive requests, OSF Flavors may require payment of a reasonable fee based on administrative costs incurred in providing the information or refuse to comply with such requests (Article 12.5 of the GDPR).
Cookies are stored on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone when you visit this website.
Cookies used by OSF Flavors on this website are either necessary (to enable you to use the main features of the website) or optional (to improve the website user's experience).
You can withdraw your authorization at any time, by clicking directly on the cookie banner displayed on the site. This banner can be accessed by clicking on the "cookie settings" icon.
For further information on cookies, please consult our Cookies Policy or visit the CNIL website.
Are there rights to appeal?
If, after having contacted us, you determine that your rights have not been respected, you may file a complaint and submit it to the Commission Nationale de l'informatique et des Libertés (CNIL - the competent French supervisory body):
- By email: contact the CNIL DPO;
- By telephone on 01 53 73 22 22
- By regular mail to the following address: 3 place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris Cedex 07 - France
OSF Flavors uses different cookies on its website.
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" s a very small sequence of information identified with a name that may be downloaded to your browser from a website you are visiting. Your web browser will store it for a certain period and will send it back to the web server every time you reconnect.
Cookies have many uses: they can be used t o store your customer ID on a website, the contents of your shopping cart, an ID that can be used to track your browsing habits for statistical or advertising purposes, and so on.
The purpose of this policy is to provide you with all the information about the cookies used in the osfflavors.com website:
- "Content": refers to all the ele ments and information included i n the site.
- "The editor" or "we" refers to OSF Flavors, who is responsible for the content of this site, and updates it regularly.
- "The Site" refers to the OSF Flavors website.
- "The user" or "you": refers to the Internet user who is browsing the site
What kind of cookies are used on the site?
OSF Flavors uses two types of cookies (essential and optional).
1. Essential cookies
These are cookies that allow you to use the site's main functions. These cookies are mandatory and essential for the proper functioning of the site. Their storage is justified for OSF Flavors' legitimate interests.
|Fetching news articles from the blog
|Fetching news articles from the blog
2. Optional cookies
Used to enhance and personalize the displayed content. These cookies are used to improve the user's overall experience on the site. Their storage is conditional on your consent. You may also refuse to accept cookies by continuing to browse the site.
How long are cookies stored and for how long are your preferences kept?
As a general rule, the preferences indicated by users must be saved throughout their browsing session. If these preferences were not recorded, users would be prompted to re - enter their personal preferences each time they visit the site.
Trackers: cookies stored in your computer and those stored by third parties are active for 13 months unless you choose to delete them.
The information gathered through these cookies is stored for 25 months at most, except if you request to delete it.
However, you may withdraw your consent or disable cookies before the expiration of the legal retention period by following the steps listed below.
Please note that if you decide to revoke your authorization or delete cookies from one terminal, this will not apply to all your terminals. The action must be carried out on each terminal where cookies are stored.
What are your Rights?
You can withdraw your authorization at any time, by clicking on the cookie banner of the site where your preferences were collected. This banner is available fo r the duration of your browsing by clicking on the icon displayed on the site.